This Meditation Practice begins with simple Physical Exercises.
These Exercises are done in order to “Purify & Prepare” the physical body for the downpouring of Divine Energies which are received during the Practice of the Meditation.
Then we Invoke for Divine Guidance, Help and Protection and for Divine Blessings and begin the Meditation.
- Extracted from the Notes of Charlotte Anderson
1. Rotate your Eyes in circles 12 times clockwise, then 12 times counter- clockwise.
2. Neck Exercises
a. Turn your head to the right, then to the left. This is one count. Do this 12 times.
b. Tilt your head backwards then bend it forward. This is one count. Do this 12 times.
3. Arm Rotations – Extend your arms in front of you, then swing them upward
over your shoulders towards the back, and return them to the original position.
This is one count. Do this 12 times, and then do another 12 counts in the reverse direction.
4. Elbow Exercise – Bend your elbows up and extend your arms forcefully downwards spreading your fingers and allow the Energy to be thrown forcefully out of your hands, your fingers and even your webs between your fingers. Can you feel something coming out?
5. Hand Rotation – Rotate the wrists 12 times to the left and 12 times to the right.
6. Upper Body Twists - Twist your upper body to the left, then to the right. This is one count. Do this Exercise 12 times.
7. Hip Rotations - With your hands on your hips, rotate your hips 12 times to the right, then 12 times to the left.
8. Semi-Squat Exercises - Slightly bend your knees and rhythmically move up and down. Let's do this Exercise 50 times.
9. Bending and Stretching Exercises - Raise your arms over your head, arch your body and tilt your head back-wards. Bend your body forward. Simultaneously bend your knees slightly while extending your arms to touch the floor with your fingers. This is one count. Repeat this 12 times.
10. Knee Exercises - Rotate your knees 12 times clockwise and 12 times counter-clockwise.
11. Feet Exercises
a. Point your toes forward, then backward. This is one count. Do this 12 times with the right foot then 12 times with the left foot.
b. Rotate your right foot 12 times clockwise, then 12 times counter clockwise.
Do the same for the left foot
You may do this set of Exercises one to three times before and after your Practice of this Meditation.
*The Physical Exercises have been extracted from the inside Cover of The Planetary Peace Movement Meditation CD ©2001, Produced by Charlotte Anderson and also can be found in The Manual on Pranic Energy Healing Level I, ©2013, by Charlotte Anderson, Page 112
The Manual is available for Free Download on www.pranicenergyhealing.net