Use of this site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as of the date of your first use of the site.
2. The Planetary Peace Movement International (PPMI) reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting new changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted - constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. If you are new to The Planetary Meditation for Peace (also known as The Meditation on Twin Hearts), we encourage you to familiarize yourself with the instructions for the Meditation and the recommended “before and after” Meditation Exercises, in order to maximize your benefit and prevent any unwanted effects.
Click here for instructions for the Meditation.
The Use of this Website is at your own risk.
Please be aware that the physical and psychological condition of each Meditator varies.
Therefore, neither The Planetary Peace Movement International nor the publishers of the Website will be held liable for any adverse effects arising from the Practice of the Meditation Techniques or accompanied Exercises.
If discomfort is experienced, please stop the Practice immediately!
Please do not meditate while driving or performing activities that require your attention.
5. Copyright Restrictions:
The Audio Recordings published on this Website are copyright protected.
The recordings are made available for your personal use only.
All rights are reserved.
Unauthorized copying, usage, adapting, publishing, public presentation or broadcasting of the audio recordings published on this website is strictly prohibited.
If you have further questions regarding copyrights or permissions:
6. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, your use of this site must be terminated immediately.
7. The Images used on this website – unless otherwise marked – have been purchased from Fotalia.com